Advanced search

San Francisco > Consular Services > Certificate of Nationality > Adult (18 years or older) >

Adult (18 years or older)



The expired "Certificat de Nationalité". If you never had a "Certificat de Nationalité", the Consulate needs a copy of your birth certificate.



A copy of your passport, the main page with the photo (in cases of double nationality who have never received a passport with Luxembourg, please submit a copy of your current non-Luxembourgish passport)



A copy of your permanent residency card, visa or in case of dual-nationality a copy of your non-Luxembourgish passport


4. A proof of address (copy of driver's license or utility bill)

Fees: free of charge